Hello all, sorry I wanna makes it BIG BIG, since the prof does say we cannot advertise here, so here I go.... please do respond if you have any info related!!!
WHO HAS THE NEW IPHONE OR IPAD, LET ME KNOW!!! NO MATTER LOCK OR UNLOCK!
Im wonderng if I can just call it a blog for tonight... anyway... I will probbally write more when sth come up.
So thanks for leaving your footprint!
Kitty
I have the IPhone and like it a lot. I think the IPad is a solution looking for a problem. My opinion of course :)
回复删除Well, China thinks the new iPhone worth 10,000 RMB, woo...
回复删除If you are using AT&T or your friends are using it, you can buy good price with contract. One person can purchase 2 iphones. 6/24 I went to shopping mall and I saw a lot of people getting a line to enter the iphone's store. Many people want to buy iphone 4 or just wanted to try to use it.
回复删除Thanks for telling that Alan. Well, i've been thinkng about Apple mkting strategy for a while now. From what stretch of imagination, did Apple stick to ATT so much and leave the other non-ATT subscribers out? Meanwhile, also making people live in other countries to be too envy to think of the company in a good way? Today I guess, maybe there is not much time for Apple Inc. become a symbol in US just like coco-cola.
回复删除